Wednesday, December 08, 2010

yada yada

Armed with photographs of myself with different length hairstyles-(my beautician is still laughing at me about this!)-I went to get "beautified" yesterday. 

Should I let my haircontinue to grow longer or cut it short again?  Should I go lighter with the color or deepen the brown color for the winter months? Yada, yada, yada....decisions, decisions, decisions!

After much discussion (and a little trepidation) we agreed on what was to be done.  At this point I needed to just sit back and let my beautician work her magic.

And, she did.

In fact, I like it so much that I might take a picture of it to show her at my next appointment!
Thanks for putting up with me, Caroline! : )
************************************************************
Today was dermatologist day.  I had my yearly body scan done and all was well.....however, she put me on another antibiotic for my cuticle cut in that it still hasn't completely healed.  Aack.  This will be the third new medicine this month for this "simple" little cut. 

Take my word of advice....do not ever clip your cuticles...just gently push them back.

....wish I had known.
***********************************************************
Interestingly, I was talking to a male friend today and mentioned having to go to the dermatologist.

"Why?" he asked.

"For a complete body scan.  I do it every year." I answered.

"Really?" he said.

"Don't you?" I queried.

"Nope" was his reply.

And, that, my female friends is why women live longer than men!
************************************************************
I have still not begun my packing for my Saturday morning trip.  I wish that someone else would do it for me. I don't know why I struggle with this every time I go away.

If I was really rich, I would pay someone to be my "packer".
 : )
***********************************************************
One of the (many) reasons that I so dislike taking antibiotics is that you have to take them with food.  Just to be safe I eat as much as I possibly can before downing my pill.

I ought to be up about 10 pounds before the end of the week.
*groan*

No comments: