Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Waiting....

"I am ready any time. Do not keep me waiting. "
John Mason Brown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sitting here this morning awaiting: the tree man, who is supposed to be returning to finish the tree cutting job that was started last week; the duct man, who is coming to check out my heating/air-conditioning duct situation since the flood; the mitigation gentleman, who is coming by to check the percentage of water still in my flooring; the woman who works for my contractor, who should be bringing by some more tile samples for me to see for the kitchen floor; and, finally, the ADT security technician to check out why the sensor on my front door is no longer working.

Other than that....it is a pretty normal day around here. Ha!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"But the important thing about learning to wait, I feel sure, is to know what you are waiting for."
Anna Neagle



No comments: