Friday, June 17, 2011

Audrey!! Audrey!! Audrey!!


 


Today is your day to dance lightly with life,
sing wild songs of adventure,
invite rainbows and butterflies out to play,
soar your spirit, and unfurl your joy.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie


Dear Audrey,


How can it be that you turn THREE today????

Whether you are dressing up as Spiderman or all decked out as a Princess....you are uniquely YOU....and,   you make me smile, laugh, and feel incredible joy.


Word has it that Disney's Ariel is coming to your birthday party tomorrow!  I wish that I could see the look on your face when you see her.  I am hoping that Daddy will take lots of pictures!!


I miss you so very much and can't wait to fly up to visit soon! 


In the meantime, Happy, Happy Birthday to my precious, one-of-a-kind granddaughter.....wishing you all good things today and always.


I love you,
Grammie

No comments: