Saturday, November 19, 2011

There's only one thing that can get me out of this "funk" right now....

....and, that is KIDS and GRANDKIDS!!!!!! :  )

The first of the gang will be arriving in about 30 minutes and I can't wait!!!!  They left 20 degrees and snowy Minneapolis tonight and will be pleased to "thaw" out here in mild Birmingham where temps are hovering around 56 degrees.

I know that they will be sleepy (they land at 10 p.m.!) but, hopefully I can sneak a couple of good hugs in before they head to bed....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I needed this.

1 comment:

Granny Annie said...

We saw the cutest little girl yesterday waiting for a table at Red Lobster. She reminded me so much of your Celia. She was torn between fascination with live lobsters and Ron. Ron winked at her and surprisingly the small child winked back. We were smitten.

Glad your clan is gathering around you for Thanksgiving. Guaranteed to lift your spirits.