Thursday, January 05, 2012

Having my teeth brushed with cookie dough?

Not a typo....I promise.

I went for my 6 month dental cleaning appointment yesterday.  When the hygienist began to "polish" my teeth at the end....I couldn't believe the taste in my mouth from the toothpaste she was using on me.

"At  sss isss (what is this) ",I mumbled with a mouth full of this sweet tasting stuff that was pretty awful.

"Isn't it great? she answered enthusiastically, "it is our new cookie dough flavored toothpaste! I had to choose between this one and the chocolate chip cookie flavor."

You have got to be kidding me....I couldn't wait to get this taste out of my mouth.

What happened to good ole minty toothpaste?

Blech....


1 comment:

Granny Annie said...

That is strange. One should leave a teeth cleaning feeling...well...CLEAN.