Thursday, June 11, 2009

...and, now a word from our sponsor...

....OK. It's no secret that both my son and his wife both work at General Mills. My loyal readers also know that both of them are quite exuberant and enthusiastic (understatement) about things that they like and believe in.

So, it was no surprise when I heard from Adam about a brand new (and, delicious!) product that his department at General Mills is introducing this month......Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters!!

He promises me that they are quite tasty...and, I totally believe him (after all, I am his mother).

Well, I looked them up online...and, I have to tell you....they look very yummy!

Look for them on your grocer's shelves soon! (and tell them that Grammie sent you!)

Now, how was that for a "shameless plug"? : )

.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

listen for azure said...

Coming soon? WHEN? This is so my kind of snack.

Have a beautiful day!