Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'll see you all tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:30 tomorrow morning I will be winging my way up to Minnesota...and, sometime that afternoon I will be giving out Grammie hugs and kisses to my "babies"! Oooooh, I can't wait...

I am "semi"-packed (trying to keep it under the allowed 50 lbs.!), bird feeders are filled, hummingbird nectar refilled, plants heavily watered, sprinkler system set, pool chemicals balanced, newspapers stopped, mail stopped, light timers set, gifts purchased, neighbors notified, bills paid (well...sort of), boarding passes printed out...etc. etc. etc.

Minnesota, here I come! : )

(stay tuned)

4 comments:

Tabor said...

Have a safe trip and don't use up all your kisses and hugs!

listen for azure said...

Have a wonderful trip and a wonderful time. I can feel the grammie love all the way over here!!

Winifred said...

Have a fantastic time. They grow too quickly so enjoy them.

Grandma Mary said...

Ahhh "grandma time". It's the best.
"A grandma is a person with too much wisdom to let that stop her from making a fool of herself over her grandchildren" Phil Moss
Amen cyber-sister.